Bill & Brenda Potter Diamond Wedding

Bill & Brenda – A Diamond Couple

A Mass of thanksgiving was celebrated on 21 June 2015 at Cardiff Cathedral to celebrate the 60th wedding anniversary of Cardiff member Bill Potter and his wife Brenda. The couple were married on the 25 June 1955 at the Church of St. Hubert, Warley, Birmingham. They lived initially in Kidderminster and finally after retirement to Cardiff via Weobley, Herefordshire, Hastings, East Sussex and Leominster, Herefordshire.

Bill spent all his working life with “black sticky stuff”, as an engineer in the Road Surfacing industry, spending much of his working time in Wales and the West Midlands. He joined the Catenian Association in 1976, whilst in Hastings, subsequently transferring to Hereford Circle, and then Cardiff Circle. He and Brenda currently live in the Bay area of Cardiff.

PICTURED

Canon Peter Collins with Brenda & Bill Potter
 
 Mass of Thanksgiving_0071 (Large)
 
 
Return